Sunday, March 13, 2011

Your Brother


I can't tell you enough how excited your brother is to meet you. He talks about you, says your name frequently and even picks out things for you. How sweet is he? Hopefully he will be the same when you come into this world and completely change our family for the better, but I had to write out a few things about your already evolving relationship.

First, he was the one to predict you were a girl. He never wavered about you being anything but a sister. He knew who you were from the very beginning.

Your brother is only three but he already told me he was going to protect you. I'm sort of feeling sorry for you in your dating years. I have an inkling he'll be around to make sure you're going out with the right kind of guys.

This morning when Ben woke me up, he looked at my belly and said good morning to you as well. He then said inches from my belly button, "COME OUT". I couldn't agree more. I know you're safe and warm, but your entire family is eager to meet you. Plus its getting harder and harder for your Mom to move about!

Lastly, your family was at Old Navy last night looking for socks for you and a Easter shirt for your brother. Your brother from across the store saw a dress for you that he said HAD to be yours(pictured above). He thinks of you already and wants you to have pretty things. I got it for you for next summer. What a lucky sister you are to have such a thoughtful brother!!!!

We all can't wait to meet you sweet girl! Come soon!!!

No comments: