Thursday, September 19, 2013

February


February also proved to be another existing month. I went to Hockey in Heels where it is a women’s only event where we got to meet with the Capitals. I took pictures with Beagle, shot pucks with Wolski, Crabb and Thomas.  I also had quite a few laughs as my kids continue to entertain me daily with their questions and fun little actions.  One day when passing a skunk on the road I jokingly asked Ben, “Ew Ben, did you poop in your pants?” Boys this age love farts, burps and bodily functions.   Ben quite amused responded with, “Congratulations on your fart Dad! Way to Go!” Trying not to crack up, James responded with “Sorry son, I wish I could take the credit.” AHHH I guess boys never truly grow out the grossness of bodily functions.   

In February, Ben and I also had a double date with Aunt Amy and his cousin. We went to a Disney show where Ben feasted on a blue snow cone out of a Mickey Mouse mug. He had a fantastic time at the show and loved that he got to share his experience with his best friend and cousin.

No comments: