Thursday, September 19, 2013

April


In April Ben started to play his first organized sport. He chose soccer. His Mom got him all organized with the right equipment thanks to a few knowledgeable clerks at the soccer store.  The soccer team he was on was a co-ed team called the Stars.   He took it all in stride and not once looked nervous going out to the field to practice or play a game. I think I was more nervous for him! 

Ben also got an award from school that month for helping to encourage and respecting others. He was quite proud to bring that home and we all made a big deal out of his accomplishment.

During this month my morning sickness kicked in big time…all day..every day. I would work, come home, pick up Ben and then Alexis and want to crash afterwards.  I did my best but often would got to sleep right after Alexis did at 7pm.  The only saving grace I felt from feeling so horrible was knowing that this likely meant the baby was doing great. Mom on the other hand, not so much.

No comments: