Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New First

Yesterday was a new first for me and for Ben. As I was carrying Ben up to the house after bringing him home from day care, a neighborhood kid asked me if Ben could come out and play. I was honestly a bit shocked and a bit surprised. He isn't even two yet and kids are wanting him to come out and play and by an older woman of four years old none the less. I politely told her that Ben had to go inside and eat some snack and that he was a bit too little yet.

I thought it was cute. Ben would obviously love to play outside, but at this age would care less if she was there or not. He plays on his own accord on what he sees fit. I guess this is just a small glimpse into what my future will look like. I just didn't think it would be so soon. His Dad was proud...the ladies are already knocking at the door for him.

1 comment:

Grin and Share It Cards said...

Very cute! I like your new pictures of Ben as well! Thanks for passing on Kevin's resume to your husband, it means a lot!