Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wanted to say Merry Christmas to my little boy, my wonderful husband and to all of our friends and family. This year has been wonderful and I can't help but feel so blessed and lucky to have everything that I do.

My little boy, my Ben is the absolute joy to our lives. He fills each day with such sweetness and love. Nothing beats getting those hugs, wet kisses and giggles. Ben is the most beautiful and miraculous thing that has ever happened to me and I am so thankful that God has given him to me. My Ben, my pumpkin (one day you will hate that nickname), I love you more then words can ever express. I am so proud of you and so in love with the beautiful creature that you are.

I can't wait until tomorrow to see your eyes widen at the new toys that will be under YOUR tree (yes it is your tree my love) and relish in the blessing of you and the birth of Jesus.

Merry Christmas my dear son and to everyone out there.

No comments: