Monday, January 9, 2012

November

The month of November was busy for Alexis. She celebrated her first major holiday at her Aunt Amy, Uncle Eric and Ty's house with her entire family and has quite a few stories from this month as well! She is eight months old and growing like a weed!

Some highlights from this month:
  • I was feeding Alexis peas while talking to her Aunt. Alexis took in a huge mouth full of peas and coughed. I screamed. Her Aunt asked me what was going on. My daughter had decided to do her own Gallagher act. I had peas sprayed all over me and the chair I was sitting on.
  • Ben decided to play dress up with Alexis. She was half police woman and half Capt. Hook

  • Alexis also received a special letter from the President and First Lady of the United States. We never get mail like this but she certainly does!


No comments: