Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ben's Thursday

I had to write about one of Ben's days because in my opinion, he had one spectacular Thursday without it being something over the top like a trip or anything. I just love my little goober so much and am always thinking about him!

On Thursday my little man woke up bright and early and went to school for a few hours. He had his speech therapy, which he LOVES his teacher (Ms. Cheryl) and had several hours of outside time on the playground with his classmates. I then picked him up, got home, dived into some yummy cheese curls and then took a short nap. After the short nap we woke up and played for hours outside in the sprinkler, with a cooler full of water with myself and his friend Maddie down the street. It went pretty well since those two usually butt heads and spent the majority of the time laughing hysterically. Ben started gaining more and more kids outside of his house to join in on some of the fun. We went inside and no later did we get him changed but his Dad came home from work. With him he had gone to the Krispy Kreme store and bought him a few cool presents like a sword and a basketball bath toy. Ben was needless to say VERY thrilled with his new presents. After a kid meal consisting of mac and cheese with fruit, he settled in downstairs for movie night and watched Tangled with his parents. He sat through most of it and loved it! It was his first animated blue ray movie in the basement. He even got to go to bed late that night. I would say he had one spectacular day!

No comments: