Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ben and Ty

This weekend Ben was quite the busy little guy. On Saturday, his parents bought him his Christmas present, which is the Fisher Price Amazing Animal Choo Choo. I remember loving to play with my train and I hope Ben enjoys his train as much as I liked mine. On Sunday, we went to church, watched the Redskins game (they won) and ate dinner at my parents. Amy, Eric and Ty also came to dinner as well, which marks the first time all of us ate dinner at my parents house since the two boys were born! I had to take a photo shoot opportunity while I had it since the boys haven't been photographed together in months!

Ben and Ty playing on the floor with their Mommy's watching them closely


Ty making friends with Ben



Both the boys engrossed with the bongo drums


Look how the two boys have grown in four short months!
Ben and Ty when Ben was just shy of a month old




Ben and Ty when Ben is just after four months

1 comment:

Amy said...

my how they have grown!